CONTACT THE GCCF
Governing Council of the Cat Fancy
5 King's Castle Business Park
TA6 4AG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1278 427575
The GCCF Office opening hours are from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am until 4.30 pm Friday.
Please ensure that your email address is included with all correspondence, i.e. registrations, transfers, etc. so that the office can contact you quickly with any queries they may have with your paperwork.
When emailing the GCCF, please include your name and full postal address. Please use plain text email if at all possible.
There are now some dedicated email addresses:
- Office Manager - email: Mark Goadby
- Long Hair Registrar - email: Joan Kimberley
- Short Hair Registrar - email: Pam Ford
- Siamese Registrar - email: Registrar
(Also Asian, Balinese, Burmese, Burmilla, Oriental and Tonkinese)
- Complaints - Investigation and Disciplinary - email: Carole Butler
- Prefix Enquiries - email: Email
- Finance Department - email: Lynn Glassup
- Board of Directors and Council Meetings - email: Anni Ray
- Clubs, BAC and judge enquiries - Email
- Stewarding enquiries email: Guild of GCCF Judges
- Title claims (pedigree sections), show and show veterinary queries
- email: Lyn Gorvin
(Please make sure that you include all the information required on the title claim form)
- Show and show veterinary queries - email: Liz Beasley
- Notification of showing at a non-GCCF show - Email
- Household Pet title claims, email Lesley Szwed
- EMS Comments and Enquiries Email
Please send any comments and enquiries regarding the use of EMS in the GCCF to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendments or additions of links to Club websites, or to announce Judge changes at a Show, addition of schedules, General Notices or items for What's On, please email the webmaster.
Some of the other information you may require is published on this website - please check first before emailing the Office.
When emailing the Office for other information - email@example.com - please complete the subject line so that your email is not thrown out as 'spam'.
- Feline Advisory Bureau
- The Cat Group
- GCCF cat insurance
0800 369 94 00
- GCCF kitten insurance
0800 369 94 00