***OFFER FOR BREEDERS***
GCCF are offering breeders an extra £1 when they activate GCCF/Agria 5 weeks free insurance cover. This will be applicable to any kitten registered with GCCF when their free cover is activated.
This is a great initiative being provided by the GCCF, in conjunction with their partner Agria Insurance.
The 5WF cover is a superior product and is so important to the new owner and the kitten in the most vulnerable beginnings in their new home.
It is also piece of mind for the owner and the breeder and more importantly, vital protection for the kitten.
Why GCCF insurance for breeders is the right choice for your next litter
FIVE weeks FREE insurance for your new owners
Our FIVE weeks FREE insurance cover notes give new owners complete peace of mind when they collect their new family member. They are free for you to issue and every new owner gets:
· Immediate cover for illness, accidents and injuries
· Vets fee cover of up to £4,000
· Death from injury or illness - refund of the price the owner paid up to £2,500
· Advertising and reward up to £1,000 to help find a stolen or lost kitten
· Cover in place from the moment the kitten is collected
· Free access to our Pet Health Advice Line
Activating 5 Weeks FREE insurance for your litter couldn’t be easier! Set up 5 Weeks Free cover now
“GCCF Pet Insurance provides a 5 Weeks FREE insurance policy as we believe in giving your kittens the best chance for a healthy and happy start in the first few weeks in their new home”
Join the Breeder Rewards Scheme
The Breeder Reward Scheme was set up to reward breeders committed to breeding healthy and happy pets in the UK. So, whether you breed show cats or pet cats, you can benefit from a great range of offers and services, including:
· CASH rewards for you, not points
· £10 reward every time your new owners continue onto a full policy
· Exclusive offers and discounts on other products and services
· Refer another breeder to the Club and earn extra rewards
· Secure online login to your breeder account
Find out more about breeder rewards and how to enrol
Working with the specialists
GCCF Pet Insurance is administered by our friends at Agria, one of the world’s leading animal insurance specialists. Founded over 125 years ago, Agria only insure dogs, cats and rabbits in the UK and are totally focussed on providing the very best possible policies for you and your new owners.
The Governing Council of the Cat Fancy (GCCF) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Agria Pet Insurance Ltd which administer the insurance and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: 2b Alton House Office Park, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8XU.