Agria is the GCCF's insurance partner.
Here at the GCCF, we believe Agria offer the best cover and the best claims service for today's cat owner. Agria have over 125 years’ experience specialising in pet insurance so you’re safe in their knowledgeable hands.
- Founded in 1890, Agria is the oldest & largest animal insurer with a mission to provide the best health care for pets & peace of mind for their owners with over 1 million pets insured to date!
Agria work in three main key areas Breeder, Vet and Rehoming
- Agria is the UK Market leader in integrated insurance solutions for veterinary practices, breeders & charities
- Agria is a Specialist provider of Lifetime dog, cat & rabbit policies with multi award winning products & service, most notably Moneyfacts Consumer Awards for Best Pet Insurance Provider & Best Claims Experience awarded in 2018 & again in 2019
- In the UK, all staff are based in Aylesbury with the exception of field based teams.
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Defaqto 5 star rating
- Pet Insurance Provider of the Year and Best Claims Service 2018 and 2019
- Insurance Choice Awards finalists 2020
- Ranked as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ 2020 (The only Insurance company to have done this)
• Lifetime pet insurance only, for the very best cover for owners and their pets, the only insurance that an animal professional would recommend
• Up to £12,500 every year towards vets’ bills
• Reassurance that they pay 97% of claims
• Trusted and recommended by over 40,000 breeders, animal rescues and vets
• 5% additional discount on multi pet policies and 15% Discount for Breeder members
• The only insurance company to offer cover for Breeding
• Healthy start - £50.00 free pet health care voucher to be used at the owner’s practice on anything their pet may need.
• They listen to their customers – developed and released the home cat policy (for indoor cats)
• Dental illness, disease and injury is covered as standard (if the vet has checked their teeth once a year at their health check)
The Governing Council of the Cat Fancy (GCCF) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Agria Pet Insurance Ltd which administer the insurance and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: 2b Alton House Office Park, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8XU.