28th October 2017
NEC Birmingham. England. B40 1NT
PARKING AT THE NEC - CAR PARKS & HALLS DIAGRAM
Two pieces of really good news:
1. The NEC have agreed free parking for all exhibitors attending the 41st GCCF Supreme Cat Show on the 28th October 2017.
2. Due to change of Halls we are allowed to use Hall 20 (adjoining HALL 6) as a designated Car Park for the event. Yes, that means right next door and under cover!
NB. We have been advised that this holds up to 384 Vehicles so it will be on a 1st come first served basis. Additional Car Parking will be located in the North Car Parks, possibly No. 2 a short walk to the hall, but this will very much depend on how busy the complex is on the day.
As in previous years there will be ‘Drop Off’ allowed to the Atrium, if required.
Disabled Exhibitors & Visitors
1. The NEC has informed us advised that ‘Disabled Parking’ will be available outside Hall 16 which is immediately across the road to the atrium with easy access to Halls.
2. Wheel chairs can be obtained free of charge by Blue Badge holders and at a small cost by others who require them.
3. Mobility scooters can also be pre-booked. For more information contact Bartrams http://www.bartrams.net/ or by phone on 01353 653757. There are a limited number so book early. Other companies may provide a similar service and can be Googled.
Please follow the instructions of the traffic officers on arrival at the NEC, and note that the signage to the designated halls may be restricted due to the limited number of characters possible, just stating GCCF CAT SHOW.
We look forward to seeing you all, & sincerely hope you all enjoy your visit.
Who knows who will win Supreme Exhibit.
Dead certain: come early for a Prime Parking Spot.